There was a massive turnout for the two Dublin ERC meetings today.
Speakers from the ERC committee addressed the audience. The following topics were discussed:
- Retain the ERC in its current form
- Supplement the ERC with three (3) additional people to help with the increased workload
- Support the creation and development of a Pan-European ERC (PEERC)
- Explore and develop structures which allow for Dublin to become part of the PEERC as soon as possible
- Encourage all pilots to individually protect themselves by joining IALPA
- Invite IALPA to meet the Dublin pilots to answer questions and offer advice (meeting dates and times to follow)
All of the topics were put to a vote, the result of which was 100% consensus from those present. The ERC will now take away the clear direction it received from the pilot body and set the next steps in motion.
A huge thanks to everyone who attended and contributed to today’s meetings!
We are stronger together!